I am really enjoying the HOTM conference. Sheila Wray Gregoire, Linda Hobar, Ami Brainerd, oh the list goes on and on. I love it! I can't wait to get the mp3s for the ones I missed, I am sure they were great. I want to listen to Sheila again, as I missed a bit of it to answer a phone call.
They are really inspiring to me. I have got to finish getting my curriculum together for this year for SweetPea. I think for math we will use MathUSee but I also like Maria Miller's Math Mammoth. Maybe we shall use both. We are also going to do FIAR, so I don't know how much other we will need to do. Oh, we will be working on penmanship too. I will try to incorporate penmanship in our Bible time (which I still need to decide exactly what we are going to do there.)
No comments:
Post a Comment