Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome

Ok- taking the advice of many of my friends and sages of home schooling, I am starting my own blog. This will be a place that I can post what we are up to, or not up to (as oft the case is). Kind of an accountabililty thing, and kind of a "see-we-have-accomplished-something" place. Here my DH can read to see what happens when he is at work, as often by nightfall I don't care to tell all that has transpired. My musings and ramblings will also go here, and as you can tell I am a rambler, so I shall try to tag those as such. My prayer is that one day I will be able to do as I see many doing, sharing files to help other home school moms and dads.
To finish off this stellar introduction I will tell you who we are. We are a christian family in NC. We homeschool our youngest DD, she is five. Our other DD is fifteen and has returned to PS for HS (her request). I am Sunshine, the Mom, and the wife to my Beau.

No comments: