Okay so we are going to get a later start than I had planned. Our new start date is August 25th. It will work out fine since Monkey (dd15) will start back to ps on that same day. I am hoping that will ease SweetPea's anxiety about missing sissy. We are going to start off the year with our first lapbook ever. We are going to do Hand, Hand, Finger, Thumb. I think it should be a fairly simply one. SweetPea (dd5) is familiar with the book, and I think that will help. We will make it as a surprise for sissy (since we call her Monkey anyway). I am thinking about putting a dedication of sorts on the back of it and including sissy's picture.
For our Bible time this quarter we will be using Keys For Kids. I like the stories in them. We will do the Bible verses as copywork, which should help with memorizing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment