These two days SweetPea mostly did independent work. I was preparing the house for company, and also getting as much of my Friday work done ahead of time so I'd be "free" on Friday to help my little sister Jenn to get her rental property cleaned up. SweetPea did such a good job! She read to me while I did some cleaning, and did her handwriting practice without complaint. She enjoyed using the Math-U-See manipulatives to do her math work.
As it turned out I did not need to help Jenn today as she was back and forth between rental property agents and the property itself. They plan to get started in the morning and I will come join them after SweetPea's soccer match. It was nice for SweetPea to get to play with her baby cousin (although he's not much of a baby anymore- he turned two in January)
No comments:
Post a Comment