My, I can't believe I'm dragging already, it's only Tuesday. I have had a very busy morning and don't have much accomplished to show for my time (*rolling eyes* oh like that's anything new).
We did get handwriting and basic skills practice done, and we did some M&M math. We finished up the Paddle Steamer project, I'll try to post it soon, it's kinda cute. Mostly SweetPea has played Elmo's preschool today, which I guess is okay since it is educational. We will read after lunch today, just before rest time. SweetPea has Kindermusik this evening so I will probably have her take an actual nap. That will work out great because then I can attend the Talk-A-Latte seminar today! It sounds like a good one, and it's FREE. I think I an afford that one ;)
I did want to post one of SweetPea's worksheets from last week. I was telling my sister that I was impressed with how well SweetPea did on copying the picture of the boat. I told her I'd post it, so here it is- I just moved it and put it on the sidebar. I wanted to do something like this anyway so I can track her improvement over the course of the year. I am thinking of making a slide show at photobucket to post on here. I hope it will be relatively painless to set up.....
1 comment:
wow! that is *very* impressive. you've got an artist on your hands. :)
she did quite well with that picture. :)
Good job, SweetPea!
~raven
Post a Comment