Well here it is March already- and no posts at all for February? Technical difficulties perhaps? Umm..yeah..let's go with that one. We did have quite a busy February!
This first week of March we will be focused on Dr Seuss. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR SEUSS!! We were supposed to go to the theatre in Durham today to see Seussical the Musical (for kids) but it snowed here last night, and anyone that knows NC knows that if it snows, no one goes. They have postponed the show. I decided we'd go ahead and stick with the theme anyway. (especially since I already have everything laid out!) We are reading LOTS of Dr Seuss books this week. Tonight Daddy was still home so we watched Horton Hears A Who *gasp* as a family! We have also read Horton Hears A Who and Gertrude McFuzz so far. Several of the books we will read this week are ones we have already read, but I think they will be fun to read again. On Thursday SweetPea will get to create her own Suess-like creature and write a short story about it. I will definitely have to post that!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment